Let’s reintroduce ourselves to different angles by having a digital scavenger hunt. Please read the following directives very carefully before you begin.
You will have 10 minutes to organize, plan and understand everything about this task.
Set a timer on your device for ten minutes.
1. You are looking to find and take a picture of the following things:
a) an acute angle b) an obtuse angle
c) a right angle d) a perpendicular line
e) a right triangle f) an acute triangle
g) an obtuse triangle h) a straight angle
i) a reflexive angle
2) A few simple rules: you may explore the school, but be reasonable and accessible and non disruptive. You cannot use items/things/pictures that represent these things already ( ie. You cannot take pictures of math manipulative or textbook pages).
3) You may work with a partner.
4) 2 points each will be awarded for finding an element, 2 bonus points each for a unique element (meaning no other group found and used the right angle in a brick).
5) You are required to find a way to show that your choices are accurate (explain everything, skitch, showme). You can Mark up your pictures.
You will have 30 minutes to complete this challenge, please set a timer on your device.