Questions you have?
Test the Question – Is it faster/quicker/shorter to cut through the Learning Commons than to go around the proper way?
- Record a video hypothesis.
- Design a method to test your hypothesis (You cannot use any standard forms of measurement).
- Record a video conclusion to reflect on your hypothesis, were you correct?
- Reflect and discuss some of the variables that may have caused inaccuracies in your test.
- How can you design an improved experiment that will eliminate the as many variables as possible?
- Design a new test.
- Complete your test and record your information.
What do you need for this new experiment?
Final task: Bring all your media together into one file (slideshow, iMovie etc…)
Are all of the elements (pics/clips) necessary? Is the purpose clear for including each clip/pic ?
Have you used titles/narration to clearly explain your ideas and thinking?
Did you create any music for a video? (You are not allowed to use stock music anymore, you must create your own!)
Did you use multiple applications to bring your media together? I see iMovie, shadow puppet, google slides, camera roll etc…
Did you answer the question?